Terms of Service
FOR ALL BUSINESS PARTNERS OF
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
By using this site or by clicking “I agree” to this Agreement, you (“User”) signify your agreement to these terms and conditions.
TrafficSource (in the following: TS), reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this Terms and Conditions Agreement each time you view and use the website.
If you do not agree to this Agreement please do not use this site and do not click “I agree”.
TS reserves the right to terminate a User’s use of this site at any time without notice and may do so for any breach of this Agreement.
Requirements for participation in the TS Business Partner Advertising Network
- You must be at least 18 years old to agree to this agreement and to use this site.
- You must exercise a business activity. You assured that you joined this site to rent advertising space at reasonable prices. It is not permitted to join the business network to get revenue sharing without using the advertising services. It is forbidden to use this network for private use and also does not make sense.
- You have to confirm that you know that the purchase of TS adpacks is no financial asset, no deposit, no company involvement, no company share, no dividend rights, no participation rights, not a loan, nor a shareholder loan and doesn’t make entrepreneur, partner or co-determination rights. You agree to recognize TS as a true advertising service which shares its revenues, and not as any form of investment of any kind.
- You must ensure that you are aware that are no no representations and predictions from TS, how successful are the TS advertising services and which income you will get in the business network of TS. You agree that our past performance does not guarantee you the same results in the future.
- You must assure that you understand the English language, because the complete communication on this site is done in English.
- You are under the money laundering prevention law and other such international laws, therefore it is ille- gal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. Such an activity may include the intent to promote the carrying of unlawful activity, to evade taxes, and / or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
- You agree to hold TS harmless from any loss and / or liability to your purchase, therefore do not purchase services that you can not afford to pay for, as you are spending it at your own risk.
- You accept sole responsibility for any and all appropriate taxes as charged in your country, and hereby in- demnify TS and its owners of such liability.
- You agree that all discussed information and / or replies coming from TS by any means of communication are of private nature, therefore must be kept confidential and protected by copyright from any disclo- sure.
- You have to assure explicitly, that you know, that the paid purchase price of advertising packages can not be refunded, because the benefits of these advertising services is made immediately available through automated processes.
- Only promote TSs using legal methods. Any income promises, or guarantees inconsistent with the in- formation provided by TS may result in a permanent account suspension.
- TS will not be held responsible for any harm and / or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore, both members and visitors of TS take full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing TS, and it must fully comply to this written terms.
- It’s only allowed to register one account for one „active“ person or one active company. It’s not allowed to register several accounts on one person or one account for several non-active or less active persons of your personal environment, such as family members, life partners or friends or companies, which are connected in your upline or downline in the affiliate system of TS. Unauthorised multiple re- gistrations in this sense will be regarded as fraud. Too much commissions received due to multiple regist- rations have to be refunded. It is expressly noted that multiple registrations entitle for termination without notice.
- You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity and / or any authority. Our offer is void where prohibited by law.
- Citizens or companies established in the United States or Canada, it is not allowed to register on the business network of TS.
We only pay commissions on really paid advertising services. We don’t pay commissions on payments from the repurchase balance. We reserve the right to change the commissions, rates, terms and / or conditions mentioned this program at any given time and at our sole discretion, with respect the integrity and security of our members interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the most updated version of our terms & conditi- ons of service listed in here, to which you are bound. Certain provisions of our terms and / or conditions of use may be superseded by other legal notice, located in other parts of our website.
Licence to use this site
Upon your agreement, TS hereby grants you a non-exclusive, nontransferable limited license to use this site in strict accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that all content and services available on this site are property of the TS and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws, internationally. All rights not expressly granted herein are fully reserved by the TS, its advertisers and licensors.
You agree not to make any false or fraudulent statements as you use this site.
You agree to pay for any and all purchases and services using your name and payment information through this si- te, not to challenge any such charges and to pay for all collections and/or attorney’s fees resulting from any nonpayment.
Except as may be explicitly permitted, you agree not to save, download, cut and paste, sell, license, rent, lease, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create de- rivative works from materials from this site. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from TS is pro- hibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited. We accept all types of advertisements, except for websites that break out of the ad frame, sites that do not display in the ad frame (such as youtube, google, facebook links), adult content, gambling, interest/usury, illegal content, hate, racism, drugs, and alcohol. We reserve the right to deny the display of any advertisement that we find not good.
You agree that if you are issued a Username and Password by TS, you shall use your best efforts to prevent ac- cess to this site through your Username and Password by anyone other than yourself, including but not limited to, keeping such information strictly confidential, notifying TS immediately if you discover loss or access to such in- formation by an unauthorized party and by using a secure Username and Password not easily
guessed by a third party.
You agree that you shall not try to reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any executable code, contents or materials on or received via this site. You understand that such actions are likely to subject you to serious civil and criminal legal penalties and that TS shall pursue such penal- ties to the full extent of the law to protect its rights and the rights of its other licensors.
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on our Site, we do not warrant or represent that the Site will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our Site, including pricing and availability of products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors. We may also make improvements and/or changes to the Site’s features, functionality, or content at
any time. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect, please contact us and we’ll verify it for you.
CONTENT AND EXTERN WEBSITES
Except with regard to personal information, all information which you post on this site or communicate to TS through this site (collectively “Submissions”) shall forever be the property of TS. TS shall not treat any submis- sion as confidential and shall not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Com- pany services or products.
Without copy, TS shall have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to any Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for the message, including ist legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. You hereby represent and warrant that your Sub- mission does not infringe the rights of any third party.
By using features of this site that allow you to post or otherwise transmit information to or through this site, or which may be seen by other users, you agree that you shall not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content – including text, communications, video, software, images, sounds, data, or other in- formation – that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, obscene, sexually explicit or graphic, or otherwise in violation of this site’s rules or policies;
- infringes any patent, trade mark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, moral right, right of publicity, privacy or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain let- ters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to dis- rupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to dama- ge or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of this site, its licensors or adver- tisers. You also agree that you shall not harvest or collect information about the users of this site or use such in- formation for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic email or com- munications for any other commercial purpose of your own or a third party.
You further agree that you shall not solicit or collect information, or attempt to induce any physical contact with, anyone 18 years old or younger without appropriate parental consent.
This site generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of this site. However, this site and its agents have the right, at their sole discretion, to remove any content that, in this site’s sole judgment, do- es not comply with the Site Submission Rules or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. This site is not liable for any failure, delay, damages or results, in removing such content.
You agree that your use of this site may be suspended or terminated immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that you have used this site in violation of these Rules and/or for any purpose that violates any lo- cal, state, federal or law of other nations, including but not limited to the posting of information that may
violate third party rights, that may defame a third party, that may be obscene or pornographic, that may harass or assault other, that may violate hacking or other criminal regulations, etc. of its agents, officers, directors, contrac- tors or employees. In such event, you agree that the owner of this site may disclose
your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, and the owner of this site shall not be liable for damages or result of a subpoena or other legal action, and the owner of this site shall not be liable for damages or results thereof, and you agree not to bring any action or claim against the owner of this site for such disclosure.
The Member undertakes to indemnify and defend TrafficSource and its employees, directors, employees, agents, contractors and third party information providers, and in respect of all losses, costs, damages and expenses, including the corresponding legal costs arising out of the Violation of this Agreement (including negligent or improper conduct) will be caused by the Member or by any other person gaining access to the Site.
We dissociate ourselves and are not liable for promises made outside of trafficsource.com.
Trafficsource isn't an advertising agency where you can either purchase special promotional products for your products or websites, or opt for other services and products.
By using Trafficsource, you agree that you are solely interested in the purchase of advertising.
The revenue share offered by TrafficShare (Rev Share) is a voluntary supplementary service, which can be changed at any time in the amount and duration, even without prior notice. A corresponding revenue participation does not constitute a legal claim.
This revenue share is based on calculations and past experience. However, deviations from this are possible, since the future results may differ from the expected results or past results.
A legal claim can not therefore be derived.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, compilation, mag- netic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copy- right laws. The posting of any such elements on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such ele- ments. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through the Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of these elements may be used, copied, reproduced, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without Company’s prior written
TS name, logo, and all product names, company names, and other logos, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks and/or trade dress of TS. The use or misuse of any Marks or any other materials contained on the Site, without the prior written permission of their owner, is expressly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TS, its advertisers and licensors make no representation or warranties about this site, the suitability of the in- formation contained on or received through use of this site, or any service or products received through this
site. All information and use of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. TS, advertisers and/or its licensors hereby disclaim all warranties without regards to this site, the information contained or received through use of this site, and any services or products received through this site, including all express, statutory, and implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. TS, ad- vertisers and/or its licensors do not warrant that the contents or any information received through this site are accurate, reliable or correct; that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the contents of any information received through this site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. User agrees
that it has relied on no warranties, representations or statements other than in this agreement. Because some ju- risdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you but shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law of your jurisdiction.
By using Trafficsource.com, you agree to the terms and conditions